The Google API allows users that visit your site to browse listings and perform searches by utilizing the Google Maps innovative search function directly from your website. This allows prospective clients to perform searches and check out maps for certain areas.
Google Maps certainly has many useful functions for real estate agents and conjoined with other apps that perform a variety of other relevant functions to the real estate business can make your real estate business run more efficiently while bringing in new prospective clients.
- Google Maps client for Windows Phone gMaps Pro graced with enhanced Street View and Driver Mode (phonearena.com)
- Google Maps App Back on iOS & Available for Download NOW (epicagear.com)
- You Can Now Add & Edit Local Maps In The UK With Google Map Maker (rosevilleitconsult.wordpress.com)
- 'Murder scene' on Google maps (thesun.co.uk)
- Google Maps Verifications - Trust No One (revenuegod.wordpress.com)
- Google Maps with Street View on iOS: what it can and can't do (reviews.cnet.com)
- Gravity beta 2.82 (7286) brings better Twitter and Google Maps compatibility (allaboutsymbian.com)
- Google Map Maker Expands to England (eweek.com)
- Google launch Map Maker editing tool in UK (standard.co.uk)
- How to Use Google Maps if You're Offline (freshtechweb.com)