You should include a QR (Quick Response) Code on all printed material as well. This allows potential clients to scan the code with their mobile device, and then they will be sent to page which can provide them with more information about the listing. You can also create a listing card and send it to all residents in a particular area.
The cloudHQ service provides continuous replication of all your data from one cloud service account to a backup cloud service account. This ensures that if data loss occurs, you retain a secondary copy of all data in the backup account where it can be easily and quickly restored. If your cloud storage provider's servers go down for maintenance or for other reasons, you can simply switch to the backup cloud account and continue working with your data uninterrupted. Your clients depend on you to keep their data secure and cloudHQ can help.
- Should We Be Concerned About Consumerization Of IT? (cloudhq.net)
- Data Backup: Cloud Computing vs. On-Site Options (staples.com)
- Real Cloud Backup: Barracuda (pcmdragontech.wordpress.com)
- Cloudﬁnder Launches CRM Backup for Salesforce (prweb.com)
- Why IT Should Start Planning for Storage-As-A-Service and Backup-As-A-Service (infocus.emc.com)
- Online Cloud Backup Solution (community.spiceworks.com)
- Online vs. offline storage – which is better? (dynamicbusiness.com.au)
- Cloud Backup for servers (community.spiceworks.com)
- 4 Questions To Ask When Choosing Cloud Providers (business2community.com)
- SMBs should realize the benefits of cloud backup (storagecraft.com)