The free listing allows real estate agents to publish one property listing at a time. If more than one listing is needed, the agent can always upgrade to a premium account. This allows agents to publish up to 25 listings for under $10 per month with the Basic plan.
The DwellAgent app integrates with Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and more for a complete social networking experience. It also incorporates video integration to listing and agent websites for better visual marketing. Google Analytics provides site statistics. DwellAgent is the complete real estate marketing package.
Free listings from a quality service don't come along often. Check out the great service DwellAgent provides and see how well their free listing service will work for you.
- Buying a Home - Part 1: How to Find a Good Real Estate Agent (smartasset.com)
- Housing market waking up in a new normal for real estate (oregonlive.com)
- Real Estate Apps May Help, Overwhelm Homebuyers (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Real Estate Agents: As Fast As Glaciers (onpurposemagazine.com)
- Melbourne real estate agent Philip Webb deserts 'jurassic' local newspapers (mumbrella.com.au)
- A New Real Estate Agent - Learning to Breathe (rjness.wordpress.com)
- A New Real Estate Agent, Learning to Breathe (rjness.wordpress.com)
- Navigating the Bay Area Real Estate Market (theepochtimes.com)
- Costs for First-Time Buyer (stlourealestate.wordpress.com)
- A 'fast, furious' spring homebuying market (ocregister.com)