During a real estate transaction, to-do lists are a necessity to keep you organized. To-do lists ensure that you don't miss important aspects of the transaction, they ensure that you don't miss any appointments and they ensure that all steps of the transaction are completed in an orderly way. To-do list reminders are a great way to receive alerts when a necessary function must be performed. If you have an appointment to meet with a photographer to take photos of a home, you can receive a reminder. The same for inspections, document signings and more.
The ability to pin important notes to the top of your to-do list allows you to quickly see the most urgent actions that need to be performed.
Evernote can already handle practically all aspects of a transaction. With the improved to-do lists feature, it is a must-have for any successful real estate agent.
- Evernote Reminders Arrive on Android (evernote.com)
- Evernote gets a new update, adds custom reminders (androidauthority.com)
- Evernote rolls out reminders support for Android devices (zdnet.com)
- Manage your Evernote Reminders with Remember The Milk (rememberthemilk.com)
- Download Evernote 5.1 for Android (news.softpedia.com)
- Evernote 5 coming soon to iOS (reviews.cnet.com)
- REMI Announces Top 3 Online Solutions for Realtors (prweb.com)
- Evernote for Android update adds Reminders, we go hands-on (androidcommunity.com)
- Evernote Android App Now Includes Reminders And More (video) (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Evernote finally remembers to add reminders to android app. (mrnaveenkumar.wordpress.com)