In 2006, only 6% of real estate agents used a smartphone on a daily basis. In 2012, over 85% use a smartphone during their everyday activities. As mobile devices are expected to begin outselling desktop computers within the next year, mobile and cloud trends should be followed closely by real estate agents.
Real estate apps are a huge help for real estate agents in the cloud. The top real estate app, developed by realtor.com, gets 20,000 home views per hour. Real estate agents are using mobile apps, and using them in a big way to attain success. 80% of the top real estate agents use some form of cloud service- file storage, CRM, mobile apps, email, etc. The cloud has changed real estate, and as it continues to transform the industry and push it forward, real estate agents in the cloud should keep up with all the latest cloud and mobile trends. Your success very well may depend on it.
- Online Advertising for Real Estate Agents Nationwide Now Available, States ARME Realty.com (prweb.com)
- Cheap Video Marketing Programs For Real Estate Agents Released (prweb.com)
- Find The Best Real Estate Agent From New Match Making Service TopBrokerMatch.com (prweb.com)
- Real Estate Agent Spotlight Featuring Stephen Black (realestateprophet.wordpress.com)
- Real estate investment Agents : Number of Excellent Suggestions For you to Locate Beneficial (mypropertystores.wordpress.com)
- Video Advertising for Real Estate Agents Now Available Nationwide (virtual-strategy.com)
- What Do Real estate agent Do... (kimmillergroup.wordpress.com)
- Considerations for choosing a real estate agent Encino (rossbrian.wordpress.com)
- How The Roles Of A Real Estate Agent Differ From A Buying Agent (yourbuildingblocksreviews.wordpress.com)
- Owner of Don Anthony Realty Named Five Star Real Estate Agent - Again! (donanthonyrealty.com)