How Successful Is Real Estate In The Cloud


Picture
Real estate agents that use cloud services in their work are already assured of being more efficient at getting things done, as well as saving time and money. But are they successful when it comes to selling houses? In this article we will look at the many benefits the cloud offers to real estate agents and how it has changed the real estate industry in recent years. 


Real estate agents in the cloud

In 2006, only 60% of all real estate agents had a website. In 2012, that number had grown to 90%, although I'm not really sure how the other 10% are even surviving. Not only is a website a necessity for real estate agents these days, but also because over 75% of all homebuyers use the internet to search for property, and over 52% of all those searches came from a mobile device. So not only do you need a website, but it needs to be properly optimized for mobile. If you plan on having customers see your site, you need to do this anyway, as Google recently announced they will be penalizing websites that are not properly configured for mobile use.

In 2006, only 6% of real estate agents used a smartphone on a daily basis. In 2012, over 85% use a smartphone during their everyday activities. As mobile devices are expected to begin outselling desktop computers within the next year, mobile and cloud trends should be followed closely by real estate agents.

Real estate apps are a huge help for real estate agents in the cloud. The top real estate app, developed by realtor.com, gets 20,000 home views per hour. Real estate agents are using mobile apps, and using them in a big way to attain success. 80% of the top real estate agents use some form of cloud service- file storage, CRM, mobile apps, email, etc. The cloud has changed real estate, and as it continues to transform the industry and push it forward, real estate agents in the cloud should keep up with all the latest cloud and mobile trends. Your success very well may depend on it.

How to sync cloud services together for greater efficiency

The use of cloud services can be confusing when there are so many to choose form. But cloudHQ ties them all together by allowing users to sync their data from one cloud service to the next. So if you use Evernote to jot down ideas and grab snapshots on the go, but you use Google Drive to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations, but you want everything stored in Dropbox because of its superior storage and file-sharing capabilities, cloudHQ can make all that happen. Not only that, but cloudHQ prevents any chance of data loss happening as it provides a complete backup of all data that you have stored in the cloud. When you are dealing with confidential client data, legal forms, contracts or other transaction documents, it's nice to have the peace of mind knowing that even if something happens to your data, you have a complete backup stored away in another account. It can be accessed quickly and restored in seconds, so if you experience data loss- by accidentally deleting files yourself, or by a hacker deleting your files, you can quickly restore and get back to work as though nothing happened.






Leave a Reply.