How To Back Up Your Real Estate Gmail Account
In the most recent instance, an image insertion bug has resulted in users being locked out of their accounts for over 24 hours. Maybe 24 hours is no big deal to you, but it certainly can be a hassle and it can result in many negative results as real estate agents typically deal with clients and other sources through email on a daily basis.
Other disruptions can be caused by network and server failures, which can result in loss of access to Gmail for hours or longer. There have been multiple instances of power outages with Google, which also results in loss of access to Gmail. Or you may be one of the unlucky recipients of a total wipeout of Google accounts.
And of course, we must not forget the possibility of Google accounts being hacked and data deleted.
So after reading all that, you may be thinking to yourself- Perhaps I don't need a Gmail account. But the truth is, out of all web-based email services, Gmail is actually one of the most secure. The unfortunate fact is- incidents happen to every service. There is no protection that is 100% foolproof. But there is one service that comes pretty close to perfection when it comes to preventing data loss through Gmail or any other cloud service.
- [APK Teardown / what's really new] Gmail 4.6: ads are coming to Gmail for Android... and more >> Android Police (androidpolice.com)
- Personal Technology - Who is Accessing your Google Account? (sqlauthority.com)
- What You Need To Know About Managing Remote Workers (cloudhq.net)
- What's Happening To Our Evil Microsoft - Windows Phone 8 GDR2 To Support Google Services (winextra.com)
- Did You Know? Re-Authorizing your Google Accounts (raventools.com)
- Do Gmail Users Have a 'Reasonable Expectation' of Privacy? (theblaze.com)
- Inserting Images Into Gmail Email Body Could Result In A Temporary Ban (ubergizmo.com)
- Top 10 Cloud Security Threats In 2013 (cloudhq.net)
- Gmail app update paves the way for ads (androidcommunity.com)
- BetterCloud's investors bet $6M that Google Apps will become the foundational layer of the enterprise cloud (pandodaily.com)