But there are other methods of visual marketing as well. If you haven't thought about adding video to your listings, you should. Many agents don't want to take the time to do it or spend the money to have someone else record video for all of their properties.
You can end the video however you wish, hopefully by this time you have the potential homebuyer's wife jumping up and down and screaming "honey, we HAVE to go see this house!" However, since that's not guaranteed, you may wish to create a closing statement. Again, be sure to have a photogenic background if you will be in the video and a pleasant speaking voice. If you find it's worth it, you can even outsource these video recordings to someone with a nice appearance and pleasant speaking voice. This way, you don't spend too much of your time dealing with the videos.
- REMI Releases Top 3 Video Marketing Tips (virtual-strategy.com)
- Sell my home fast: tips for a quick sale (reply.com)
- The Cutting Edge Your Listing Needs (inmanteam.wordpress.com)
- MLS listings: how to use the real estate database (reply.com)
- Find property value: 8 ways to assess you home's worth today (reply.com)
- How to Record and Share HD videos with BlackBerry 7 (helpblog.blackberry.com)
- Insane Bank Practices: Why their Broker Price Opinion makes no sense! (davidmortaz.com)
- The Beginners Guide To Estates (From Step 1) (zohrbak.com)
- Top Tips Of Letting Agents Chichester (lettingagentschichester.wordpress.com)
- Make your listings come alive with a real estate video! (myexquisiterealestateblog.wordpress.com)