Cloud services such as Evernote and Basecamp can be used to completely manage your documents and transactions. Google Apps has an entire array of document editing software that can help also.
A secure and safe backup is essential to protect data. A cloud backup service such as cloudHQ can protect your data and ensure that there is no data loss.
You must install the cloud services on every device that you plan to use the service on. Most of these services come with apps for tablets and smartphones and software programs for desktop computers and laptops.
The move to the cloud will make work much more efficient in both time and project management. It may seem like a lot but it's actually very simple and the results and benefits are well worth it.
- TelefÃ³nica Launches Cloud Storage Services for Businesses (cloudcomputing.sys-con.com)
- Telefonica Rolls Out a Storage Cloud-Hopefully it's not Vapor (diversity.net.nz)
- Are the Days of Free Cloud Storage Over? (besttechie.com)
- Online vs. offline storage â which is better? (dynamicbusiness.com.au)
- Disaster Recovery & Business Intelligence in the Cloud |Webroot (webroot.com)
- StorageCraft Cloud Services Enables You to Complete Your Own Recovery (storagecraft.com)
- SafelyFiled is a cloud storage service for life's important documents (thenextweb.com)
- Can You Recover Data Deleted From Your Cloud Drive? (makeuseof.com)
- Reverse the default iCloud storage location in OS X (reviews.cnet.com)
- Use of cloud for disaster recovery, backup and desktop set to rise (computerweekly.com)