How To Prevent Real Estate Data Disasters
- Disgruntled or recently-fired employee looking for revenge accesses account and changes authentication, hides or removes files, etc.
- Account is wrongfully flagged by cloud hosting provider for ToS violation
- Human error (accidental misplacement or deletion of files
- Cloud provider downtime or maintenance
Well, cloudHQ provides synchronization between cloud services just for that reason- in case you cannot access your data. So if you're using Google Drive as your main real estate account but it goes down for maintenance or locks you out of the account for any reason, you will still have a complete backup of all of your data on a separate cloud service such s Dropbox or Box.
Luckily, cloudHQ provides an excellent cloud backup service that is specifically designed to protect real estate agents from losing ANY of their data. That's right, not one single file will be lost if you take advantage of cloudHQ's backup service. Here's how it works:
Let's say that you use Dropbox (or Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Evernote, etc.) for your main real estate cloud storage. This is where you have all of your important data located. But you experience a data loss incident. If you don't have cloud data backup, you will be in a world of hurt and the process of recovering all of your lost data must get started, taking your focus away from marketing and gathering leads. But if you have cloudHQ, you can use the great cloud backup service to create an automatic and continuous backup between Dropbox and a separate cloud service, such as Box, Google Drive, etc. Your data in the main account disappears, so what do you do? No problem, you simply login to the backup account and restore all the lost data within minutes.
Protect your data from data loss now by using cloudHQ's cloud data backup service. Once the data has disappeared and you realize there was no backup plan in place, you will only be able to wish you had this service. Be prepared. Sign up for the free trial now.
- The Ultimate Dropbox Tips and Tricks Guide (cloudhq.net)
- How To Turn Google Drive, Dropbox, Or Evernote Into Your Personal Fax Machine (clixto7.com)
- Top 5 Cloud Storage Providers (trendintechnologies.wordpress.com)
- Dispatch - Combine and Share Resources from Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drive (freetech4teachers.com)
- Living with Chromebook: Can you use it to actually get work done? (reviews.cnet.com)
- How To Manage Your Basecamp Projects Like A Pro (cloudhq.net)
- ASAP Systems Introduces Its New Data Import Tool Allowing Google Drive, MS SkyDrive, Box, and Dropbox Data to be Imported Into Its Online Inventory System BarCloud (prweb.com)
- AudioBox.fm streaming media aggregator upgraded for iOS 7 (slashgear.com)
- cloudHQ - Sync Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Basecamp (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Five free Dropbox tools you're not using (but should be) (pcworld.com)