How To Sync Dropbox And Sharepoint For Real Estate Agents
Many real estate agents also use Dropbox for their business tasks. Dropbox offers real estate agents secure cloud storage, and the simplest sharing available. So if you are a real estate agent, and you are using Sharepoint, but your client or investor is using Dropbox,cloudHQ makes it easy to sync the two services without the need for both parties to install both services on their computers or devices.
How to use cloudHQ to sync Sharepoint and Dropbox
The cloud replication that cloudHQ offers can be used as backup for your files as well. If your files on Sharepoint are inaccessible for any reason, you can simply switch the Dropbox to continue working on the same file uninterrupted. And you can try before you buy—cloudHQ is currently offering a free 15-day, fully-functional trial so you can determine if cloudHQ can help improve the collaboration and file-management of your real estate business.
- Collaborating from Afar with Cloud Computing Software (staples.com)
- Do You Dropbox? A Look at Cloud Storage (digitalsurgeons.com)
- The Ultimate Dropbox Tips and Tricks Guide (cloudhq.net)
- How to use Evernote, Dropbox and cloudHQ in Real Estate (cloudhq.net)
- Dropbox Adds Collaborative Editing for Microsoft Office (lifehacker.com)