How To Use Google Drive And Evernote For Real Estate
One of the best features of Google Drive is the document management and collaboration. Documents can be easily created, revised, shared, signed and stored, all directly within Google Drive. If documents need to be collaborated on by real estate agents, clients, investors or other relevant parties, Google Drive offers the ability for up to 50 users to collaborate on a single file simultaneously.
Files that need to be shared can be dropped into the Google Drive PC app, mobile app or Google Drive website. So you can create a legal document in Google Drive and send it to the client, who can then use signing software such as DocuSign to legally sign the document online, and then they can send the document back using Google Drive.
Real estate agents that are working remotely or traveling can use Evernote to quickly jot down ideas, create appointments, make checklists such as to-do lists, create and save audio clips, take photos using the mobile device's camera and save them to Evernote, and much more. And Evernote has a revolutionary tagging system that allows users to save any of these files with keywords so that they can be easily searched and accessed at a later time. Evernote can even search inside of photos for text, so if your photo contains text, Evernote can find it based on a few words contained in the photo.
The cloudHQ service takes all the Evernote notes and stacks and replicates them to other cloud services, including Google Drive. So if you create documents, checklists, to-do lists, etc, and you want to access them through Google Drive, they will be there waiting on you any time you check, because cloudHQ works automatically and replicates files in real-time.
One of the best features about an Evernote to Google Drive replication is that cloudHQ offers the ability to export Evernote to PDF format. This is a feature that not even Evernote offers. You can also save files in HTML, text, Microsoft Word, and practically about any format available.[i]
And if you want documents created in Google Drive to be accessible in Evernote, this is no problem. CloudHQ will export all documents into Evernote so you can have simple and efficient organization of files and tasks.
Google Drive and Evernote are two cloud services that make life simple for real estate agents. Organization, backup, replication and integration are just a few ways that cloudHQ helps agents attain such high levels of efficiency, while saving time and money.
*Pro tip: If you need to share large files, you may wish to add Dropbox to the list. Dropbox has no file size limits and has instant drag-and-drop sharing, so large files can be easily shared and accessed by both the sending party and the recipients.
[i] If the file format you wish to export Evernote into is not listed, simply contact the cloud professionals at cloudHQ and they will take care of it for you.
- cloudHQ - Sync Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Basecamp (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- LightArrow's Pro.Notes iPad App Named 2013 Tabby Awards Finalist for... (prweb.com)
- Does BYOD Create A More Productive Worker? (cloudhq.net)
- 7 best office apps for Android (androidauthority.com)
- Google Keep code hints at future Google Drive integration and support for video playback (thenextweb.com)
- Company Changes Face of Google Marketing for Real Estate Professionals (prweb.com)
- FindIt: search Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox from one app (agbeat.com)
- The Ultimate Dropbox Tips and Tricks Guide (cloudhq.net)
- How And Why To Sync Data Between Different Evernote Accounts (cloudhq.net)
- Brother's ADS-1500W portable scanner lets you send docs to Evernote, Google Drive (pocket-lint.com)