Websites and Forums: there are many forums and websites where you can submit your listings. The more you submit your listings to, the better chance they will have of being seen. Make sure you use tags if possible, so potential buyers searching for homes in the area where the home is located will have a better chance of finding your listing.
USPS Every Door Direct Mail: Okay so this one doesn't pertain to online marketing, but I feel the need to throw it in here. By utilizing this service, listings can be mailed to every home within a specific area or zip code. This is a good way to get your listing out to everyone local to the area where the home is located.
Social Media: Facebook and Twitter are two of the premier social media marketing services. By building an online Facebook group, keeping up with real estate groups through Twitter, and sending your listing out to hundreds or thousands of potential buyers, social media can be one of the most powerful marketing tools in the world.
- REMI's Tips for Creating Great Real Estate Marketing Videos (prweb.com)
- Transformational Outsourcing announces New Series of Online Marketing Tips for Small Businesses (prweb.com)
- REMI's Luxury Market of the Week is Uptown Manhattan (prweb.com)
- REMI's Tips for Creating Great Real Estate Marketing Videos (virtual-strategy.com)
- Hiscox launches online insurance for real estate agents and property managers (hiscoxusa.com)
- Tips to Help You Win More Listings & Convert Buyers (inmanteam.wordpress.com)
- OptifiNow Launches CRM Tool for the Real Estate Industry (mobilemarketingwatch.com)
- Marketing Tip of The Day: Instagram, A Traffic Driver??? (avaliveradio.wordpress.com)
- Online Marketing Tips (onlinemarketing241.wordpress.com)
- Keller Williams puts the real in real estate (johnedrd.wordpress.com)