Real Estate Agents In The Mobile Cloud
The use of tablets and smartphones in the business is growing exponentially. This allows agents to work from any location with internet access, cutting out the need for a costly office and office furnishings/tools. Cloud storage providers have reduced, and even eliminated in many cases, the need for paper storage. Toss out the bulky filing cabinets and download Dropbox or Box. Documentation can be created and managed on the fly with Google Drive. Organization and note-taking can be managed with Evernote. Complete project management is available through Basecamp. The cloud is full of little tools like these that allow agents to take their entire real estate business on the road with them.
When you commit to a virtual office, your office goes everywhere with you. You carry the tools everywhere you go, as the cloud is practically omnipotent. Accessibility is a key factor for agents moving to the cloud, and with such high availability of files and documents, agents can watch their efficiency levels rise in the mobile cloud.
- Sell Like The Cast of Million Dollar Listing: CRM For Real Estate Agents (business2community.com)
- Finding Yourself The Right Real Estate Agent (unclesamjia.wordpress.com)
- For Rent: 2624 Brookfield Drive (choicehomznc.wordpress.com)
- A hilarious collection of the worst real estate agent photographs (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- The Sky Is The Limit For A New Canaan Real Estate Agent (foxct.com)
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Agent (realsolutions4realestate.wordpress.com)
- Real estate agent secrets (foxnews.com)
- The Digital Real Estate Agent (craigmarshallc21.com)
- Koiyuki: A Gallery of Terrible Real Estate Photography (neatorama.com)
- Home Insurance And Trying to sell Your Home (leccoworkshop.com)