Some of the most common income and expenses are:
- Office expense
- Real estate fees/dues
- Vehicle Miles
- Real estate education
But I recently found a system that can help you keep track of your records daily by using less than 10 minutes per day, and allows you to keep efficient and organized records.
Now you make an account through Jott.com. This is an inexpensive service that allows you to choose the method that fits you best- minutes or a monthly cost. Now you simply go to the "Links" feature in Jott, and choose the Xpenser link. Xpenser will approve the link and now you can start sending messages to Jott from wherever you are.
For instance, you may send it a message stating "$5,000 commission - Fitzgerald transaction." This will be saved in your "Expenses" tab. Now the only thing you have to do is assign it to the appropriate category. Now you can remain up-to-date on all your daily records, stress-free knowing you have a great plan in place, and you can spend your time doing what you need to be doing.
- TurboTax - Reporting Self-Employment Business Income and Deductions (turbotax.intuit.com)
- JOTTs: When Objects Disappear (forteanfolly.com)
- Budgeting and Couponing Tips (coupons.answers.com)
- Can Cellphone Expenses Be Tax Deductible With a Business? (turbotax.intuit.com)
- TurboTax - Tax Tips for Landlords (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Sourcing reinvented: cloud supply chain and spend management (zdnet.com)
- Mothers night and JOTT (sweeney1steltham.wordpress.com)
- Sacramento Real Estate Squatters Can't Hide From CBS13 Crew (sacramento.cbslocal.com)
- web apps...who'd a thunk it? (reneepearson.typepad.com)
- A Free Service for Fitness Professionals to Try (kettlebellconcepts.typepad.com)