Your listings should be high quality, with plenty of information packed into a short description. Homebuyers searching the internet may have searched through hundreds of listings before getting to yours. They are probably not going to read a description that is over a few paragraphs long.
Listings should include photos that show several different angles of each room on the interior of the home, as well as outside shots of the property and any exterior buildings such as an unattached garage, storage building or other structure. Be sure to take photos of any amenities such as streams, fruit trees, flower gardens and more. Anything that will catch the potential homebuyer's eye and make them want to see more.
A video of the property is even better. Once the photos have piqued the homebuyer's interest, they will want to see more. A video is perfect for this as it allows the homebuyer to be as close to actually walking the property without stepping foot on it. By the time they've watched the video, they will have made up their mind as to whether they would like to visit the property in person.
There is a number of local community groups related to real estate that you can join or create. By getting members into these groups, you will have a community of real estate enthusiasts that can share knowledge and information. Other real estate agents can share their information to the group while potential homebuyers can join the group and check out the listings you have to offer.
- Marketing SMS Platform Gives Real Estate Brokers and Agents Text Capabilities for all Residential and Commercial MLS Listings, No Short Codes or QR Codes Needed (prweb.com)
- Foreclosure University Releases New Video On Real Estate Negotiation (prweb.com)
- Placester, maker of site creation tech for real estate agents, reveals $2.5M in funding (bizjournals.com)
- Inactive Real Estate Agents Earn Income through Referral Network (prweb.com)
- Hot Seattle residential real estate called 'surge market' (bizjournals.com)
- Trulia to buy Market Leader for $355 million, planting stake in Zillow's backyard (geekwire.com)
- Real Estate SEO (agentmate.wordpress.com)
- How To Buy a Home in Alameda, California (discoverthebayarea.wordpress.com)
- Real Estate Leads For Realtors (realestatetampa2.wordpress.com)
- Don't Be A Secret Real Estate Agent (brandonsbeautifulhomes.com)