Top 3 Tech Trends For Real Estate Agents
A Twitter account has the potential to reach an unlimited amount of users by utilizing the "Retweet" feature. By posting relevant and interesting tweets, you may start seeing a high number of your tweets retweeted. And from there, they can be retweeted over and over again. But the tweets must be informative and interesting with a catchy headline.
A Facebook account is the next-best marketing strategy to Twitter. While Facebook does have over 1 billion users, it also makes users pay to reach all of their followers or friends. So if you have 10,000 followers, you can expect about 1,000 of them to see your posts unless you pay Facebook extra money. It's still a very effective marketing method, especially if you are willing to shell out the extra money to have your post seen by thousands of people.
Agents use Evernote for a variety of uses- from taking quick notes to creating checklists and to-do lists, audio clips and snapshots. Evernote has excellent tagging and searching features for agents to keep their notes, audio clips and photos organized by using keywords which are easily searchable. Skitch for Evernote allows agents to quickly take a screenshot of any web page and even allows users to select the portion of the web page they want a photo of. Evernote allows searching of text within photos so you can search for saved articles and web pages easily.
Google Drive is a mini-office all wrapped up in a single mouse click. Agents can use Google Drive to quickly create documents on the go, as well as edit existing documents. These documents can be stored and shared with recipients. Agents can create documents such as contracts or other legal documents, spreadsheets and presentations from their mobile device, laptop or computer.
- Finding a Real Estate Agent Who Can Get the Job Done (allstate.com)
- Hiscox launches online insurance for real estate agents and property managers (hiscoxusa.com)
- Selecting a listing real estate agent in Alabama: a guide to resources (reply.com)
- Find Homes Available in Washington with IDX, Inc. and Real Estate Agent Steven Lambert (sbwire.com)
- Selecting a listing real estate agent in Alaska: a guide to resources (reply.com)
- Why Do Real Estate Agents Still Exist | The National Real Estate Post (mortgageprosgroup.wordpress.com)
- Social Media For Real Estate Agents: 21 Tips (business2community.com)
- Online Reputation Management for Real Estate Agents (business2community.com)
- Connecting With Real Estate Agents In 2013 (visual.ly)
- Thinking of becoming a real estate agent? Upcoming free seminar designed to answer career questions (pennlive.com)