Top 4 Marketing Tips For Real Estate Agents In 2014
Make sure your website is optimized for mobile use. This allows users to easily navigate your website on a mobile device. If the site is hard to navigate, slow-loading and gives errors, users will most likely click out and go a competitor's page. It's also important to optimize your real estate website due to Google search ranking penalties for websites that are not mobile-friendly.
You can make connections by having potential clients sign up for text messaging, or have your own mobile app developed to allow you to send notifications and interact with the clients to send them information and alerts.
Know the area. I know that sounds obvious, but when I say "know the area," I mean really get out and survey the areas where you are trying to sell properties. Find out what the weather will be like, how local schools and sports programs rank, make friends and connections and get a feel for everything that goes on in that area. Take notes, and you will come up with a treasure trove of information to use when negotiating a sale.
Social media marketing
Realtors can create multiple social media pages to market their business- some of the top choices currently used are Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus. Some of these offer social groups. This is the perfect place to meet other realtors and exchange information, and to meet homebuyers and turn them into potential new clients. And by gaining "friends" and "followers" on these sites allows you to reach a potentially unlimited number of people with your marketing posts.
Cloud integration for marketing organization
Cloud services have helped real estate agents become more efficient and productive. There is a number of cloud services that can help agents deal with disorganization and time management.
- Evernote: Allows agents to take quick notes, take snapshots and tag them, dictation, and much more.
- Google Drive: Allows agents to take complete control over their document management. Quickly create, edit, manage, share and store documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Basecamp: The ultimate project management tool. If you are looking for a tool to keep you completely organized on a transaction-by-transaction basis, this is the right tool for you.
- Box: The most secure cloud storage available. Quickly store, share and manage files and documents.
But if you use all of these cloud services, then you have data spread out across a bunch of different services. So this can actually cause more disorganization. But wait! There is a solution that takes the data from all of these cloud services and stores it securely in one centralized location, where you can easily access, search, revise, store, manage and share all of your files.
cloudHQ works by replicating data from one cloud service to another. So if you use multiple cloud services (let's say you use Evernote, Google Drive, Basecamp and Box), you can have all of the files and documents stored in organized folders. Here is how:
cloudHQ works by allowing users to create sync pairs. So using the example above, we will make sync pairs such as:
That's it. It really is that simple. Now any time you create a new note in Evernote, it is instantly replicated to a specific location in Box. If you revise existing notes on Evernote, the revisions are instantly replicated to Box as well. Same with the other cloud services- all documents in Google Drive, all project files in Basecamp, etc. Now you can use multiple cloud services all you want, and when you need to find specific files and documents, they are all organized in specific folders in Box. And you choose how to export your notes and documents- Microsoft Word format, PDF, text, OpenOffice, etc. So make your life easier, save time, and save money by using cloudHQ to completely organize your real estate business.
- CloudHQ a recommended service for SkyDrive (cloudhq.net)
- cloudHQ - Sync Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Basecamp (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Backup and Offline Access For Google Docs Documents (cloudhq.net)
- 5 Cloud Apps That Make Life Simple for Writers (scripted.com)
- 23 Tools To Make Tax Season Less Horrible For Freelancers (fastcolabs.com)