Many potential clients post on Twitter when they are searching for a new home. This gives even more options for real estate agents as this gives them information clients that are looking for homes in specific areas.
Continuous posting of real estate material, using good keywords, and providing good information will ensure that your tweets reach the maximum number of people possible and each one of these is a potential client. There are many social networking tools that can help real estate agents in their work, but Twitter may just be the most invaluable tool of all.
- #6 How to correctly use Twitter as a real estate agency (realestatemarketingdaily.wordpress.com)
- Redfin is Social (entre528.wordpress.com)
- ETF Pop Quiz: Russia, Retail, and Real Estate (businessinsider.com)
- Best-selling real estate author to speak in Topeka (cjonline.com)
- Social Media Disciplines Real Estate Pros Need To Succeed (windmillnetworking.com)
- Social Authority: Our Measure of Twitter Influence (seomoz.org)
- Justin Bieber Gets 32K Retweets Per Tweet - Can You Beat That? (seomoz.org)
- Buying a Home - Part 1: How to Find a Good Real Estate Agent (smartasset.com)
- Boston Real Estate Lawyers (krisslawatlantic.wordpress.com)
- CirclePix Simplifies Social Networking and Multiplies SEO, Exposure for Real Estate Agents and Brokers (sys-con.com)