Why Cloud Integration And Backup Are Important For Real Estate
The cloudHQ service allows users to integrate various cloud services that otherwise would be incompatible with each other. So for instance, let's say you want to use Dropbox, but you need the files to be available in Box, Google Drive or SkyDrive (or all three simultaneously). CloudHQ acts as the glue that bonds these cloud apps together and synchronizes files between them. So if you add a file to Dropbox, cloudHQ instantly replicates it to Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive or all three! Same with revisions to existing files- the changes are instantly replicated. And cloudHQ works with many other cloud services as well. Not only that, but cloudHQ works automatically and runs in the background, so all file replication is instantaneous- there is no manual replication (unless you choose to enable that option) and the file replication is performed without any disruption to the user.
The possibility of losing files and documents such as contracts, transaction documents, legal documents and other important files can be devastating to real estate agents. The time required to replace these documents, if that's even possible, can be weeks or even months. Transactions, sales and leads can all disappear during this time. Be sure to use cloud backup to protect your important, confidential and sensitive data in the cloud by using cloudHQ.
- Top 5 Tips For Cloud Security (cloudhq.net)
- box.build: Q&A with Senad Dizdar, CEO of cloudHQ (developers.blog.box.com)
- Malicious Mobile Apps: The New Threat To Small Businesses (cloudhq.net)
- Top 10 Cloud Security Threats In 2013 (cloudhq.net)
- Hiscox launches online insurance for real estate agents and property managers (hiscoxusa.com)
- Data Backup: Cloud Computing vs. On-Site Options (staples.com)
- cloudHQ - Sync Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Basecamp (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- cloudHQ to save the day! (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)
- Painless Plans For CloudHQ - Backup To Box For 2012 (allentreeservices.com)
- The Advantages of a Realtor Setting Up a Subchapter S Corporation (accountechsblog.wordpress.com)